Welcome to the I WORLD ALLIANCE ("the Site," "we," "us," or "our"). I World Alliance provides this Site as a service to its customers. Please read the following terms of service ("Terms") as they govern your use of our Site. By using the Site, you agree to follow and be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree to any of the Terms, you have the option to decline the use of the Site.
I World Alliance reserves the right to modify and/or amend any of the Terms at any time without prior notification. Site users must agree to and abide by these changes accordingly. Please review this page periodically for changes. Any use of our Site at any time shall constitutes full acceptance of the Terms.
Description of Service
I World Alliance is an online retailer of hospitality goods offered at great values to the consumer.
All of the content that appears on the I World Alliance, including all visuals, text, audio and video clips are subject to copyright protections and /or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by I World Alliance. The entire content of the I World Alliance is copyrighted as a collective work under Malaysian copyright laws. I World Alliance grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the content on this website. Content of the I World Alliance website is intended solely for the personal and non-commercial use by the users of our Site.
Online Membership Eligibility
I World Alliance Online Membership is free. However, our membership services are not available to users under the age of 18 or to members who, at our discretion, have been suspended or removed from the I World Alliance online systems. Members agree to all terms of service herein and must only apply for membership if eligible.
I World Alliance may contact you or provide you with service-related and / or promotional notices by means of postal mail, electronic mail, general Site notifications and more using the contact information you have provided to us.
Product and Pricing Policy
I World Alliance Online and I World Alliance store may have different Promotions, Exclusive items and Campaigns. Hence, the products and prices at each may be different. We have done our best to display our product(s)/item(s) with their respective descriptions as accurately as possible. However the actual style, colour, size, shape and look of any of our product(s)/item(s) may vary from the picture(s). We reserve the right at our sole absolute discretion to amend and/or revise and/or correct any errors in pricing or descriptions, and to cancel and/or to refuse to accept or process any order made at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
You cannot access or use www.iworld-alliance.com for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. Harassment or defamation in any manner or form of the Site, including via e-mail and Live Chat or by obscene or abusive language, is strictly prohibited. Although I World Alliance cannot monitor the conduct of its users, it is a strict violation of these Terms to use any information obtained from our Site in order to harass, defame, abuse or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise, solicit or sell to any user without his/her prior explicit consent.
Also, you agree that no comments or other user submissions submitted by you to the I World Alliance will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal rights. You further agree that no comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make.
I World Alliance strives to create an interactive relationship with the members of its Site and services. User comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to I World Alliance on or by the Site shall be and remain I World Alliance property. Users assign all property rights and interests to I World Alliance allowing our company unlimited use, commercial or otherwise, of any comments. Furthermore, I World Alliance shall be under no obligation, (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any user comments. I World Alliance shall also have the sole absolute discretion to delete any comment deemed offensive or defamatory.
Correction of Site Errors
The information on the I World Alliance may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. We reserve the right to update or amend any information we see fit at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors may relate to product information, pricing and availability. In these instances, we shall have the right to terminate any orders involving pricing errors or inaccuracies. We apologise for any inconveniences.
By use of the Site, you agree to indemnify and hold I World Alliance (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, partners, vendors and employees) harmless from any claim or demand as well as losses, expense, damage and costs resulting from any violation of these terms of service or any activity related to your account, including negligent or intentional wrongful conduct.
Modification/Termination of Website
In the event of termination, you will still be bound by your obligations under these terms of service including the warranties made by you, and by the disclaimers and limitations of liability. I World Alliance shall not in any way be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access.
Third Party Links
To improve our Site, I World Alliance may use and promote services provided by outside third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with I World Alliance, we do not control these services and make no representations regarding these persons or entities. We are not liable or responsible for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability of such parties or for availability of the products and services they promote. Outside sites linked on our Site, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever incurred as a result of any dealings with any third party website or merchant or operator of such a third party website.
Disclaimer of Warranty
All content, products and services available on the site or obtained from a website to which the site is linked (a “linked site”) are provided to you “as is” without any guarantees or warranties. In connection with all content, products and services on the site, I World Alliance makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy. Use of the product by a user is at the user’s own risk.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein I World Alliance shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages that may result from the use, or the inability to use, of the materials and services on the site or the performance of any products (even if I World Alliance has been advised of the possibility of a claim for such damages).
Orders, Cancellation and Return Policy
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Find out more about our Returns Policy which is incorporated into these Conditions.
Contract Creation and Electronic Contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the place order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from I World Alliance.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in our Returns Policy.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
The contract will be concluded in English.
The details of your specific contract will not be filed by I World Alliance. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with I World Alliance please write to us at the following address:
I World Alliance Sdn. Bhd.
No. 11-2, Jalan PJS 8/17, Dataran Mentari,
46150 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Contract cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations
Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right and notify us no longer than 24 hours (twenty-four hours) after you placed the order.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract after your order, we will refund the original purchase price and delivery charge, provided always that you have notified us in writing no longer than 24 hours (twenty-four) after you ordered.
Change of Cancel your order(s)
We’re sorry that in most circumstances it is not possible to make changes to your order once you have placed it.
If you would like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
If you need to change details of your delivery address or cancel it completely, please email us for advice at email@example.com within 24 hours from the date of ordered. Please do mention your Order ID.
We’re sorry that we do not accept any goods returns or goods refunds unless there are any damages, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from the order has been dispatched or delivered.
I World Alliance Live Chat is a free of charge service.
You shall fully be responsible for all actions and/or comments/remarks made through your account. You are strongly advised not to disclose your login information to others.
You agree that you shall at all times strictly adhere to all the applicable rules and regulations of use ("Rules") and you shall not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data or other information:
- That is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, sexually explicit, pornographic or that otherwise violates our Rules; or
- That encourages, incites, solicits, promotes or provides information about illegal or criminal activities (including pornography, terrorism, explosives, weapons, drugs, programming viruses, computer hacking and copyright infringement); or
- That consists of content that abuses, threatens, promotes or instigates physical harm or death to others or yourself; or
- That promotes or contains the addresses of other web sites; order
- That victimizes, harasses, degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals in the area of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability; or
- That infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other intellectual property right of any party; or
- 7. That constitutes unauthorised or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as "spamming"), chain letters, pyramid schemes, the promotion of particular stocks of shares and other financial products and services, or any other form of unauthorised solicitation or any form of lottery or gambling; or
- That contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programmes that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorised access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- That, in any other manner, is deemed by us to be inappropriate to the well-being of others; or
- That facilitates the exchange of third party phone numbers, mobile numbers, email or home addresses or any other personal details.
Denial-of-Service ("DoS") attacks
Anyone found to be using the chat as a springboard for a DoS attack of any sort against any target, whether in the same chat or elsewhere on the Internet, may be kicked and banned from the server without warning. DoS attacks that fall under this category include commandeering a channel by text-flooding (or "scrolling") it, flooding a specific user or attempting to use exploits against a specific user.
Standard delivery within Malaysia is available for all orders from www.iworld-alliance.com. There is no charge for orders of any value if you opt to collect the items from I World Alliance.
Please note that we reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address is not secure. Examples of such an address would be a communal postal address or a P.O. box. If this affects an order you have placed, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
Charges and Options:
About our delivery service
- We deliver most items on Monday to Friday 10:00am - 5:00pm. (delivery times may differ slightly between our carriers).
- Products may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore may arrive separately but there are no additional delivery charges.
- Items with different dispatch times may be consolidated and delivered at the later dispatch time, but usually no later than five (5) working days.
- In cases of delivery to remote rural locations or on occasions when exceptional circumstances prevent us from keeping to schedule, delivery may fall outside the published times.